Get your freedom of warts!
Helping others is like breathing.. ❣ ️
In my life, empathy and willingness to help others have always played an important role. I am pleased to see that my children also inherit it. One time the guests came to us and brought really valuable gifts, though they weren't the most wealthy. My son (he was about 6 years old then) came quietly to me and whispered in my ear, “Mummy, let's give them my money I have been saving because they brought us such expensive gifts!” I still get emotional when I remember that 😌 ❣ ️
Today I want to share happy news I got from one of you my dear customers. You know how passionate I am about Lemontrees.info and essential oils and that makes me be even more active when I get such great news seeing that I could help someone get healthier and stronger. It makes me excited and happy. Please forgive me if I ever get too annoying with this info about essential oils :). Maybe one day you'll be happy you'll know where to look for a solution that works and improves health in a natural and effective way 😃
Summer is almost here - time to run barefoot, put on sandals and not worry about the feeling of discomfort that is when you have warts on the feet!
I shared with you previously that I got rid of all the warts for one of my kids using Oregano essential oil. This time I want to share with your new story - at the beginning of January, a mom wrote to me about her daughter who has warts and its painful for her to walk and causes problems. I advised to treat the warts with Oregano oil in the evenings. They were fighting warts for 2 months to get rid of them completely!
The images are taken after 4 weeks and after 8 weeks of using Oregano. After 8 weeks you can clearly see that the roots of the warts are gone, the skin needs to be polished and the victory is there! I am so happy for this victory, because I know how important it is to find a solution that works and doesn't hurt a child.
Don't leave the warts there untreated! From time to time check your child and your own feet and if you notice the warts, even if they are still small, start a fight! I haven't heard any cases of bigger warts disappearing by themselves until now. With little warts, often immunity gets rid of them by itself. But usually they are only growing and creating more and more problems. It's a relentless 4-8-week battlefield where you have to win! And Oregano essential oil will be your loyal weapon in this field!
In addition to Oregano's warts fight, I strongly recommend the use immunity-enhancing mixture of essential oils on OnGuard.Together with Oregano evening treatments, at least 2 beadletus should be used daily for children under 8 years of age, 3-4 beadlets for children 8 + and adults or 1 OnGuard+ softgel for adults if warts are already long time there.
A little more about what warts are and where they come from!
Warts are an infectious disease that can be caused by more than 150 different types of viruses and is one of the most common skin diseases, which is also contagious. There are different types of warts, usually classified according to their growth site: common warts (usually on fingers, hands whitish and forming above a rough surface of skin. Flat warts - they have a flat surface and can grow in groups. Plantar warts grow on the skin of the thickened foot. Visually looks like they grow in depth and usually cause discomfort and pain. These warts tend to grow in groups, too. Thread-shaped warts are formed on the face, growing on a thin leather leg (it should be noted here that warts and papillomas are not the same).
Oregano essential oil works great against all types of warts!
How healthy are your bones?
Normal adult skeleton consist of 206-208 bones and in women, skeleton represents ~ 16%, in men ~ 18% of weight. Human body begins to form bone mass in childhood reaching maximum bone density at the age of twenty five-thirty years. After that bone mass starts to decrease. At age of 60-70 years, on average, women bone mass decreases by 0.5 percent (often even more) which is the time when greatest risk for osteoporosis or fragile bones occurs. In the world, the latest findings on reducing the risk of osteoporosis include 3 things: regular physical activity and sports, sunbathing (without protective creams) and adequate intake of calcium and vitamin D.
In the early years of bone development, it is very important to have diet rich in essential nutrients for bone growth. It should be noted here that dietary intake surveys show that, for example, women consume half of the recommended amount of calcium and other bone nutrients for optimal bone health. This deficiency is very often found in teens who often eat incorrectly, although it is the teens' young bones that absorb nutrients at a rate nearly twice that of adults.
As the years go, healthy bone mass and density become an important factor in general health and quality of life. Scientists say that adequate amounts of calcium and vitamin D used throughout their lives can significantly reduce the risk of osteoporosis. The development of strong bones as a person grow and maintaining of bone weight and density as he ages is critical to health.
It should be remembered that our daily eating habits can contribute to or hinder the absorption of calcium. For example, black and green tea, as well as any type of coffee, promotes calcium leaching from our organism.
doTerra Bone Nutrient Essential Complex is a bone-health complex containing all essential elements for bone health in a bioavailable format. Vitamins C, D, calcium, magnesium, biotin (vitamin B7 is a coenzyme for carbohydrate, fatty acid and amino acid metabolism. Biotin is also referred to as vitamin H or coenzyme R), copper, manganese, boron. Copper is a relatively minor trace element, but it has a significant impact on bone strength. Boron, on the other hand, is active in the metabolism processes that occur in bone tissues. For more information see the product description.
I encourage you to think about your own and children's bone health already today!
My favorite essential oils
We're athletic, active family - basketball, motorcycles, skis, snowboard, running, lifting, pulling..you name it :) We like to be in good shape and feel the heartbeat. We are almost 40 and in the midst of our lives have been fighting many times in our lives for health and well being. And I must say - we have got some great victories - infertility, endometriosis, multiple sclerosis to name most threatening of them.
The oils have come as a natural supplement to our lives. To raise 4 children we must be healthy and full of energy! :)
Generally speaking, use of oils could be divided into 2 parts - preventive and with a purpose to heal specific illness. We have experienced that the more we use oils to proactively protect our bodies, less will be times when we need to use oils to fight illness. Also the dosage will be different. For example, if you take DigestZen 1-2 drops a day just to improve your tummy health, you will use 1-2 drops 3x a day in case of abdominal virus.
1) We love Frankincense essential oil - an oil that has been known for 5000 years. I can not describe the positive effect of Frankincense in 2 sentences. It can be used very well both to proactively protect your body and also to heal it.
2) DigestZen - stomach, gut and intestine health.
3) OnGuard blend - beadlets, oil and softgels. I always have Beadlets with me. We use oil by adding it to a cup of tea, or put it into a capsule and take it not feeling well. Onguard + softgels are more powerful and we use them when really feeling not well - high temperature or flue.
4) Zendocrine - We started to get to know this essential oil blend quite recently, but I am surprised by its results and the feedback of other users already. It helps to get rid of toxins and brings a lot of positive results - cleans our systems, helps to get of excess water. Should be taken before sleep.
5) DeepBlue Rub. It's a super sports rub! I love it after a workout to reduce the muscle pain and discomfort, or if I weed my garden and my knees hurt.. It’s perfect! But seriously, it's a rub that heats, cools, removes pain, reduces inflammation, heals bruises and sprains. It has wintergreen essential oil in it which is close to aspirin by chemical composition and besides all that I love the aroma! :)
6) For me - Gerania. I love to aroma of it, it is beautiful. I love to add it to my hair oil or just put 1 drop in my hands and massaged my hair so they shine :)
7) Myrrh - rarely, more in the summer when we get too much sunbath, myrrh removes redness and helps to restore the skin.
8) Wild orange, lemon, grapefruit - it's great to take drop of lemon essential oil before breakfast for internal cleanse. But I also love to add citrus essential oils to breakfast porridge :).
9) Rosemary essential oil - experts say Rosemary can cheer up like coffee. Rosemary also has a power to stimulate hair growth and can reduce their loss. But most often I use it simply by adding it to dishes as a spice :)
10) Yeah - how could I forget - Peppermint! It has a good cheering up effect too and I usually have the little mint beadlets with me :)
Essential oils for healing my kids!
Thank you all who follow my page and thank you everyone who writes questions. Since I receive most questions about what essential oils I give to my children, I decided to write a summary. All products can be found and purchased through my website lemontrees.info. I want to mention that I'm not a doctor, I am just mom who loves her children and seeks natural remedies to make sure my children learn how to maintain their health in good condition and be well. I have a feeling I am doing quite well, because visits to a doctor are very rare for us, more as an exceptional thing :).
Since my 4 children cover 3 age groups, I will write about each one.
11-year-old boy, athletic, has basketball trainings every day
1) On Guard beadlets – he choses beadlets instead of chewing gum and that protects him from catching cold.
OnGuard beadlets main ingredients are Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus, Rosemary essential oils which create a great composition for overall health protection.
2) DeepBlue Rub - in the case of bruises, muscle sprains, injuries. It has both warming and cooling effect. Composed of Wintergreen and many other essential oils creating great and fast relief and fast healing.
3) Oregano - got rid of the warts! YES!!! Every evening for 3 weeks, I rubbed the warts and areas around. After 1.5 weeks all the small ones disappeared, then we were fighting for more 1.5 weeks until the big ones disappeared. That was a great victory as previously we tried millions of medicine to get rid of those unsuccessfully!
4) Lavender – if the day was tense and he cannot fall asleep, I teach him to put some lavender on the back of his neck and temples for better sleep.
5) DigestZen - whereas a young man occasionally eats something that doesn't like his body (and me) ;). Great essential oils of anise seed, mint, ginger, cumin, coriander seed, estragon and fennel come to help his gut.
5-year-old girl, very active, goes to kindergarten every day
1) Air - in cases of having cold or cough, I rub her feet with essential oil blend Air overnight and add some drops to diffuser overnight. I love this blend. It has such a nice aroma. Essential oils in this wonderful blend are Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel, Cardamom Seed, Ravintsara Leaf and Ravensara Leaf. It is not for internal use, only topical and aroma.
2) On Guard beadlets, occasionally I give some to add some more protection to her body.
3) Melaleuca (Tea Tree) - there was an inflammation of her inner ear several times. We needed to use antibiotics several times and even had surgery (before I knew the oils). Last time she complained about the pain in her ear, we responded immediately and put some melaleuca essential oil around and behind her ear and made a small cotton pad with tea-tree oil (as long as it hold in). The next day she had no more complaints. It was important to catch the first moment here. Now we have experience with this and actually since that one time, she has not had any issues with her ears!
4) Lavender – if she has had too active day and cannot fall asleep, I put some lavender on the back of her neck and temples or feet for better sleep.
5) DeepBlue blend – I use this oil occasionally when she complaints about hurting legs at night. She is growing fast and I know that kids suffer some pain in this period especially if they have had active day.
6) DigestZen blend is perfect relief for her tummy in case of any issues.
3-year twins, boys, very, very active 😊 Also attending kindergarten every day
1) Air - in cases of having cold or cough, I rub her feet with essential oil blend Air overnight and add some drops to diffuser overnight.
2) On Guard beadlets, occasionally I give some to them to add more protection especially if there are any signs of viruses around.
3) Copaiba - this is a wonderfull, mild essential oil that does magic! I give Copaiba to my little ones when they have cough - 2 drops diluted in food coconut oil before sleep. Its enough to give this great oil for 3-5 evenings and cough will be gone!
4) DigestZen blend is perfect relief for their tummies in case of any issues - rubbed on tummy when needed.
Always remember that essential oils are very powerful and before you start using them for your children, try a small dose first to make sure they have positive reaction. I have not seen any allergic reaction in my children to any of the oils. I also regularly add essential oils to food as spices - lemon, orange, lime, thyme, rosemary, and others. We love oils 😃
DigestZen - perfect blend for tummy comfort
I assume all of us known well the feeling when the stomach begins to behave inadequately :) Particularly after parties and dinners with lots of different food and in our family - especially during winter season, when a ton of tummy viruses break our immune system. Just as it is now!
In these moments I take ginger, mint, cumin, anise, fennel and estragon packed in a super powerful blend by dōTerra in a form of drops or capsules - its called DigestZen.
This combination of essential oils can be used both internally and by rubbing on the tummy. It comforts your stomach, helps your digestive process, reduces your stomach distension and feeling nauseated.
It can be used both in cases of problems and just everyday to improve overall comfort and lelp to get rid of toxins. Its also a great remedy to fight haelicobacterias and other "weeds" in our stomach.
Immunity and well-being begins from our