Petitgrain (Citrus aurantium), 15ml
Petitgrain delivers calming and relaxing benefits to ease feelings of tension and stress.
Usage: Aromatic, Topical, Internal. For sensitive skin dilute.
- May help support healthy cardiovascular function
- May provide antioxidant support
- May support healthy immune function
- May help promote a restful sleep
Aromatic Description - Fresh, floral, slightly herbaceous
Collection Method - Steam distillation
Plant Part - Leaf, twig
Main Constituents - Linalyl acetate, linalool, alpha-terpineol
Petitgrain essential oil is derived from the bitter orange tree,
which has a long history of use in traditional health
practices. Historically, Petitgrain essential oil has been used for
cleaning purposes and it has been used internally to support healthy
immune system and nervous system function. Emerging scientific evidence
provides support for these traditional and other uses.
There are three essential oils derived from the bitter orange tree. Petitgrain is distilled from the leaves and twigs of the tree, Neroli essential oil is distilled from the blossoms, and Bitter Orange oil is produced by cold pressing the rinds of the fruits. Petitgrain is widely used in the perfume industry, giving body sprays, fragrances, lotions, and colognes a fresh, herbaceous note that is popular among both women and men. Uses
- Diffuse for a calming and relaxing aroma. Blends well with other citrus oils, Cassia, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Geranium, and Lemongrass.
- Take internally to help ease feelings of tension, help calm the nervous system, and promote restful sleep.
- Before going to bed, add a few drops of Petitgrain along with Lavender or Bergamot to pillows and bedding for its aromatic benefits.
- Add one to two drops to water or juice and drink to help support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, nervous, and digestive systems.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice. Internal use: Dilute one drop in 100ml of liquid. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Replace this text with some additional info. If there is no extra info, you can hide this text or hide this block by clicking the icon at the above right corner.